QuadPay

QuadPay Logo

Why pay in full when you can pay in four?

With QuadPay, you can buy all your TOBE gear in 4 installments. QuadPay is a platform built for shoppers that empowers you to buy now, pay over time, and avoid interest repayments.

To pay with QuadPay, select QuadPay as the payment method at checkout. You will pay 25% of the order at checkout, and the remaining 75% over the next six weeks.

How does it work?

Your order is split into 4 installments paid over 6 weeks. Your linked payment card will be charged in 4 installments over 6 weeks.

Instant approval

Forget long forms and waiting periods. Get approved instantly. Then, purchase with zero interest.

For the initial QuadPay sign up, just provide your date of birth, a mobile number and either a debit or credit card. You'll know if you are approved instantly! No social security number or credit checks.

In order to use QuadPay, you must:

  • Live in the US

  • Be at least 18 years old

  • Have a valid and verifiable mobile number

  • Use a US credit or debit card to make a purchase


Questions?

Click here to visit QuadPay's Help Center

*QuadPay is currently only available in the United States.